Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
|Real Mega Buster|
|Location||Unlocked by getting the "Zombie Genocider" Achievement (kill 53,594 Zombies). Appears in the Security Room .|
|Dead Rising Weapons|
The Real Mega Buster is a weapon in Dead Rising. The Real Mega Buster is the most powerful ranged weapon in the game and has 300 shots. It is unlocked after completing the "Zombie Genocider" Achievement, beating the game, and saving.
After Frank beats the game the Real Mega Buster is found in the same room as all the other unlockable clothing and items are (in the security room where Otis stands), lying in the corner. It respawns in the Security Room.
This gun easily takes care of bosses and enemies.
- The Real Mega Buster and Laser Sword rotate the Servbot Head in Paradise Plaza's Child's Play almost exactly 1.5 times, the most of any weapon.
- The Real Mega Buster has difficulty breaking windows.
- The shots are not seen in mirrors.
- When shot, the laser sword produces a rainbow halo. This effect is only seen in darker areas.
- The Real Mega Buster is one of Frank's Hyper Combos in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars. When using it, Frank changes into a full-body costume of X from the Mega Man X series and fires a massive beam of pink energy straight forward.
- West, Matthew.[http:// www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/928326-dead-rising/faqs/44394 Dead Rising - Infinite Mode Strategy Guide], GameFAQs, (December 20, 2006).